[TRLog] Rovers

Subject: [TRLog] Rovers
From: w8tts@gwis.com (Ted Sarah)
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 16:11:59 +0000
Why enter something twice?  You enter the county abbreviation after the call
and then as part of the exchange, wouldn't be just easier to allow the use
of /R after calls in those contests that allow mobiles/rovers?  Or, add a
new parameter, ALLOW ROVERS = (TRUE or FALSE) and allow the user to decide
to use it or not.

Ted - W8TTS