[TRLog] NONSSB and the like

Subject: [TRLog] NONSSB and the like
From: bogus@does.not.exist.com ()
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 23:03:15 EST
I run an Icom 735 with a serial interface for radio control. A parallel port
is used for CW keying.

As of TRLog 6.44 I get only partial functionality. The frequency won't read
out on the TRLog display, and the band displays as NONSSB or NONCW with an
occasional NONFM thrown in. The rig will respond to mode changes and
occasionally a band change from the computer, but that's about it.

Clue: a band change will always send you to either 160M or 80M no matter
where you start.

The setup has worked perfectly for the last two years' worth of releases, and
I have not changed any settings in my configuration files.

Thanks for the help & 73
Carl WS7L