[TRLog] Very Pleased

Subject: [TRLog] Very Pleased
From: swca@ionet.net (Mark Beckwith)
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 15:22:32 -0600
Hi guys on the reflector.  For the record my comments were not intended to
be viewed on the reflector but Bill insists (he's done it twice now) on
replying to me in public.  If anybody else agrees that his comments *could*
have been stated, well, more tactfully, you might tell him so.  He
obviously thinks I am way off.

Bill said:

>Wow you are way... WAY out in left field. I didn't "ridicule"
>anyone.

You may not think so.  Your comments have openly ridiculed anyone who does
not agree with you.

>(don't think you had anything to do with
>the thread...)

you brought it up in front of the group of which I am a member.  Are you
saying my comments are not welcome?

>No one has given me a lucid explanation of why it's better without
>the editor except for Tree and the programming trouble.

Let me rephrase this and you read it again:

"No one has given me *what I feel is* a lucid explanation of why..."  I
have seen several attempts by several readers to do so, and you obviously
don't agree with them.  This is not a matter of lucidness, it is a matter
of opinion.  To say they are not lucid is an isult.

>I Think I'll save what little "tact" I have for the touchy subjects....

cute.  Bill, comments like this only drive my point farther and farther
home and you are going to be the last to realize it.

Ciao everybody,

MArk