[TRLog] Pgm crash with network spots

Subject: [TRLog] Pgm crash with network spots
From: ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca (Don Moman)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:35:06 -0700 (MST)

Similar network here - 5 stations and a real variety of computers -
PII-400 down to a slow 386, all with FT1000mp/d.  That seems like what we
were seeing here - It seemed to crash more often when checking for dupes -
i.e.  tuning around the band. Left alone, the computer was less prone to
hang, but I can't be certain that it still wouldn't hang.  We had lots of
them and I wasn't there when all of them happened.  V6.43 was at least as
prone, we didn't go back any further than that.  The slower computers hung
FAR more often and the two fastest never had problems with this issue.
When hung, the cursor was flashing on the left side of the band map area.

73 Don
VE6JY