[TRLog] Two-Computer Log Editing

Subject: [TRLog] Two-Computer Log Editing
From: K3SV@aol.com (K3SV@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 12:46:39 EST
I checked the TR manual (very nice job on the currect edition of the manual)
but I can't find my answer.

Here's the deal.  In a network mode, I edit one of the 5 most recent QSO's
and the other computer does not get the edit information.  My assumption is
that we are passing data for the "current" qso to the other computers and not
"file updating" for previous entries.

So, at the end of the contest:
        1.  I go to what I will call LOG "A" and make any edits from the
other computers' "log.dat" files from notes made at the individual station
location

Or.... I run some nifty little post contest program that I don't know about??
The more I think about this option, the more I don't think I want to do that.
 How would I designate the "log.dat" file that has the "good" information??

Excuse the rambling, but as I was talking out loud I was typing.

73 de Bill   K3SV