[TRLog] Memory Count

Subject: [TRLog] Memory Count
From: K3SV@aol.com (K3SV@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 20:04:01 EST
During CQWW I noticed the memory count in the upper right corner getting very
low.  I had one time when I got a "runtime error".  I think this is my fault,
here's the conditions.

Running the band map and two radios, up at about 1200 contacts and the band
map is pretty full, which I find will improve the situation if you delete the
calls you have worked. (I'm figuring there's an awful lot of memory
operations going on with the bandmap active.)

Also, there were three or four times the bandmap went blank for no reason
(none that I could see). Reloading brought things back.

Is there a "hi-mem" command I should set in the autoexec.bat?  Forgive the
mumbling, I just finished 40 hours of headset time. It's still a wonderful
contest logging program.   73 de Bill