[TRLog] IC-765 freq readout problem

Subject: [TRLog] IC-765 freq readout problem
From: K4BEV@aol.com (K4BEV@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 14:24:56 EST
I know I've seen this before (before I got this radio), but can't find the
solution in the archives.
Radio is an IC-765
Interface is an Icom CT-17
No RF in the shack - rcv only at this point
Computer is a 486 running MS-DOS 6.20  - NO Windows installed

I get NONSSB in TR
When the freq does come back (usually no freq indicated) its either 0.0 khz
or  121566.4 khz. Nothing else.

I've tried setting the com1 port to different parameters - no change
If I set RADIO ONE BAUD RATE = 1200 in TR nothing comes back (including no
NONSSB) like the radio's not connected to the computer.
Works fb on my TS-570.

Anyone have a fix?

73 - Don - K4BEV