[TRLog] Icom

Subject: [TRLog] Icom
From: k7zl@worldnet.att.net (Thomas Trent)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:16:03 -0800
Tree,

        I use a 729, and I put together a radio interface kit for it.  It worked
after a fashion, but I had to leave town and when I got back it was dead.
I'm sure when I replace the IC and try it again I will know more, or perhaps
I should use ICOM's interface.  If I remember correctly, it was reading
frequency and mode ok but was unable to change anything from the computer.
This was with both TRLog and LogPlus!.

Tom, K7ZL
CN84jc
k7zl@worldnet.att.net