[TRLog] Keeping Track of Mults

Subject: [TRLog] Keeping Track of Mults
From: fullgraf@kcc.com (Fullgraf, Chuck)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 06:41:19 -0600
I thought about this when I ran the TN QSO party mobile last fall. I was
going to append a /X to everyone's call where X is the number of the county
I was in (1 for the first county, 2 for the second, etc). I suppose A, B, C,
etc. would work as well.

Then as you change counties and work a station again, TR thinks he/she is a
new contact.

You should check this for higher numbers to make sure TR accepts numbers
greater than 9. I could not find a lap top to borrow that would run off of
12v, so I ended up hand logging and did not test out my plan.

Chuck, KE4OAR