[TRLog] Keeping Track of Mults

Subject: [TRLog] Keeping Track of Mults
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: 17 Feb 2000 14:42:47 -0000
> I am going to use TR next month in the Wisconsin QSO Party. I am going to be
> mobile. I need to know how to set TR up so if I am in one county working
> stations and move to another county how do I keep track of my mults,  but
> yet let me rework stations from the previous county and not show them as a
> dupe. Do I make a new log for each county that I move to? Can I transfer my
> mults to the next log and start over but not lose my mult count made in the
> other logs? Will I have problems in the end combining all the logs for my
> score and saying I have alot of dupes?  Thanks Jeff N9PQU

The method I was thinking of in this situation is to use the Alt-N
command to put a note in the log - and then reset the dupesheet
with the Control-Y option.  However, if you are sending QSO numbers,
you might find it more pratical to use a new log.  The TR NEW command
will let you do this quickly and put everything into a STDCFG.DAT
file so you don't have to keep repeating setting up your interfaces.

Tree