[TRLog] Questions

Subject: [TRLog] Questions
From: kb2hun@wizvax.net (William R Liporace NA2NA)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:26:37 -0500 (EST)
Well my first contest from home, TR, radio and antennas.  The only known
fact was me and that was really shakey.  I have used TR in small efforts
from home but this is the first time in a semi full time fairly serious
effort.
DVP question... I did get the message for call and CQ's to work ok for CQ
and S&P. Can you program #'s or letters?  I do not remember how to set
that up.

While running and using the Clarifier for RX it would put the program into
S&P.  I read the manual and it said that using shift keys would tune the
clarifier.  It tuned the radio...Yeasu FT-1000 issue (my guess).

Also on 40 meters, I noticed that the QSX frequency was not getting into
the radio correctly from the spots.  I did look at a few of the spots and
noticed that they seemed to be correct. I noticed that the B VFO would be
slightly above the A VFO.

Is there an auto repeat CQ message feature?

I know it shows that I am a CT convert, but hey, that is what a lot of us
YCCC users have been use to.  I used and paid for that for a long time,
now that I have seen the light.  We will continue to use TR.

73 Will

William Liporace NA2NA           na2na@wizvax.net
763 Huntingdon Drive             NA2NA @ K2TR (yccc packet cluster)
Niskayuna, NY 12309              wliporace@qualityfoodmngt.com
518-346-3804 home                518-786-8656 x321 work