[TRLog] Keying Interface

Subject: [TRLog] Keying Interface
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 05:23:35 -0700
On Thu, Apr 13, 2000 at 02:16:48PM +0800, Chuck Kresge wrote:

> Page 119 of the TR Log manual version 6.39 shows a parallel port CW and PTT
> keying adapter and paddle input keying interface built into a DB25 connector
> shell. It says this circuit is from N0SS.

I do not know if N0SS sells this interface or not.

W1WEF also makes something similar.
I sell them or you can get them directly from Jack.

You can see what they look like here:

http://www.qth.com/tr/w1wef.html

--

George Fremin III        "When a true genius appears in the world,
Johnson City, TX           you may know him by this sign; that the