[TRLog] Keying Interface

Subject: [TRLog] Keying Interface
From: n0ss@earthlink.net (Tom Hammond NØSS)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:58:47 -0500
Chuck:

>Page 119 of the TR Log manual version 6.39 shows a parallel port
>CW and PTT keying adapter and paddle input keying interface built
>into a DB25 connector shell. It says this circuit is from N0SS.
>
>Does anyone know if this interface is available for purchase from
>N0SS or W1GEE or someone else? If so do they have a web URL?

The interface is available ASSEMBLED from Jack Schuster W1WEF
<jsschuster@snet.net> for between $25-$45US, depending upon which
options you wish to have available, or from me as an etched & drilled
PC board which you may populate and install in a DB-25 plug, for $5
plus DX postage (usually another $1.50US or so). If you have a US
mail drop address, the price INCLUDES postage and docs.

73 - Tom Hammond   N0SS