[TRLog] Re: TR was dropping out on short callsigns

Subject: [TRLog] Re: TR was dropping out on short callsigns
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: 29 May 2000 15:08:55 -0000
> below may be a clue to the problem?
>
> Whilst doing a new set-up yesterday, I noted that TR was dropping out on
> short callsigns, Strange I thought this is definitely not happening in my
> general QSO set-up?
>
> This I found was a result of remmed out statements. I.E.:- I found out that
> with auto send character count = 4 and with a space in front of the rem
> statement ; TR drops out every time I enter 3 characters in the callsign
> window!

I found the cause of this problem on Friday (after the WPX contest
started) and have fixed it.  It was due to a message being written
to the call window that makes the call disappear (but it is still
there for logging purposes).  It is fixed for the next release
which I will put out during the next week.

Tree