[TRLog] time/date problems with n6tr v6.50 under windows 2000

Subject: [TRLog] time/date problems with n6tr v6.50 under windows 2000
From: gm0gav@cwcom.net (Gavin GM0GAV)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 21:58:30 -0000
It would be great if Tree could look into getting the time from the harware
clock periodically - otherwise TR works great under win2000.

If you set the idle sensitivity to low in the program properties for tr.exe
the cw is very smooth with no staggers, as long as TR is the only
application running.

73 Gavin
GM0GAV