[TRLog] LONG -- Reflections on first real use of TR LOG, and a fewgripes

Subject: [TRLog] LONG -- Reflections on first real use of TR LOG, and a fewgripes
From: fflynn@together.net (Fran Flynn)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:09:09 -0400

K5NZ@aol.com wrote:

> TR can be as hard to use as you make it.  When starting out, use the KISS
> method.

Agreed,  we used for FD, we were 5A.  Many inexperienced ops used TR to great
effect.
TR knows what you want to do next most of the time, just hit return.  If you
enter a call and
exchange in CQ mode, hit return and you get TU de <yourcall> K.  Next time you
hit return
you get a CQ and so on.  If you don't know the software too well, it's ok.  Just
hit return
and most of the time you get what you want out of it.  As you use it more you'll
learn more
about it.

Fran km1z