[TRLog] IARU problem

Subject: [TRLog] IARU problem
From: clive_whelan@btinternet.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 16:28:03 +0100
I noted with horror when running IARU this w/e under TR v6.50,
that same zone contacts were being scored at 3 points instead of
the regulation 1 point.

I managed to rescore these manually post contest since there
were only a couple of dozen. However this didn'r happen in 6.42
a year back. Am I missing summat?

Also I am still getting the problem of intermittent flashing
band map which started a few versions back, and necessitates
deletion of bandmap.bin to fix. I don't think I have seen anyone
else mention this. The whole bandmap display panel blinks at
about 1 hz, cute but distracting to say the least. My hardware
is a 200Mhz Pentium with 32Mb RAM, and the OS is Win 95 booted
in DOS mode.

73

Clive
GW3NJW