[TRLog] IARU problem

Subject: [TRLog] IARU problem
From: Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 02:22:03 +0600
Hi Clive and all,
I picked it from the reflector just before the contest. You have to manually
put your zone into cfg file.
I also started to have problems with the band map since the implementation
of "go to the next not worked spot" technique. In 6.50 when I put cursor on
a spot the spot suddenly changes. It is either the previous or the next one
in the column. Is this happening because of the flow of spots  coming in?
When I press Ctrl End the cursor gets to the end of band map and I see some
garbage line which is few lines below the last spot. Pressing up arrow
reveals several spots (usually for warc bands) between the last line and the
last visible spot in the table. These spots get only visible with the cursor
highlighting them.
Very often when the  band map becomes full the program freezes.
And for mixed contests it would be good to be able to make program change
the mode based on some band table (configurable please) so that pressing on
the cw spot with the radio set for SSB not only the freq would change but
also the mode.

73,
Igor, UA9CDC