[TRLog] Re: On/Off Command

Subject: [TRLog] Re: On/Off Command
From: nr1dx@cyberportal.net (NR1DX)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 11:31:18 +0000
I use <CTRL>< N> (to enter a note in the log) then type in <OFF 12:33z> and
<ENTER>

Then when I come back to the rig its;

<CTRL>< N> again  and then type <ON 13:22Z><ENTER>

Takes all of 10 seconds..... and the on /off times are part of the
log.....Yea you have to go back and calculate the total on /off at the end.
But I think most contesters pretty well "plan" before the contest on when
the on/off times are going to be anyway so should be no surprises here....

FWIW
Dave
NR1DX