[TRLog] Re: On/Off Command

Subject: [TRLog] Re: On/Off Command
From: fullgraf@kcc.com (Fullgraf, Chuck)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:04:22 -0500
I'll admit that I kind of like the \ON \OFF feature. It makes keeping track
of off times easy. But, I can live without it.

I knew it had been turned off but was surprised it still worked during the
NAQP. Of course, I still am using something like 6.45 with 6.52 resting
comfortably on a floppy in my briefcase.

I remember some posts a while back where Tree said that the contest checking
software calculated the off times, hence he disabled the feature since it
was not necessary anymore.

Chuck, KE4OAR