[TRLog] Toshiba laptop help

Subject: [TRLog] Toshiba laptop help
From: wlbrooks@brooksdata.net (William L. Brooks)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 17:19:50 -0500
Bill,

If I recall correctly you need to set the screen display area to 640x480.
Your notebook is probably set to 800x600. There is also a button on the
keyboard (function) that will toggle between the notebook display and the
external display (and maybe both at the same time). BTW the monitor port
should be more than nine pins. It should have three rows and be female.

Hope this helps,

Bill, KE5OG