[TRLog] What does POST UEFF have against VY1JA?

Subject: [TRLog] What does POST UEFF have against VY1JA?
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: 18 Oct 2000 04:38:26 -0000
> Did Tree miss J in SS once or something?  Or could it be that POST doesn't
> like single character length names?  Does anybody out there ever notice that
> you say hi to Doug when you work K1AR?  Or perhaps is all this because
> POST is meant to go wonky at VR2BG?  ;^)

Oh - I didn't realize you were entering "J" for his name.  Once upon
a time, I had some database corruption issues and I put some code
in there to filter out names that didn't look right.  I think that
code is what is doing him in.  Try Jay for the name and see if it
works okay.

I'll take out the filtering as I don't think it is needed any more.

There was some "cute" features that called K1AR Doug and K1DG Bob.
Maybe HC8N and a few other of my close friends were also in there.
However, I think they finally paid me enough money to take those
features out of the current version.

Tree