[TRLog] trmaster.dta

Subject: [TRLog] trmaster.dta
From: jasper@powercom.net (Scott/Lori Jasper NE9U/KA9ZGD)
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:16:40 -0600
This will probably be an old question for most of you, but I am new to TR and
will be using it for the first time this weekend.

I've got everyting set up and downloaded the master.dat file from K1EA, renamed
it trmaster.dta.
It seems to be working just like the supercheck partial in CT.

However I see there are options in TR for it to also bring in ARRL section
info, as well as call signs.  What am I missing?  I
assume the master.dat file I downloaded doesnt include the arrl section info?
or does it and I need to do something else?  Is there
another file I need?

Thanks and see you all this weekend!

Scott  NE9U

jasper@powercom.net