[TRLog] Setting date on computer

Subject: [TRLog] Setting date on computer
From: sebek@rtime.felk.cvut.cz (Sebek Zdenek)
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 16:11:56 +0100

>   Band    Date    Time  QSO#  Call worked   Rcvd  P Ck  Qth
>   ----    ----    ----  ----  -----------   ----  - -- -----
>   10CW  07-Nov-80 21:00    1  N0SS             1  Q 58  MO
>
> Since TRLog generates a straight ASCII file (Cabrillo or not), it's a
> simple task to merely load the entire log into your wordprocessor (even

please do not use word "wordprocessor" in this case. I am just
processing received logs for recent OK/OM DX Contest and you wouldn't
believe how many people sent files edited by MS Word instead of plain
ascii files. Original content was TR's log.dat file usually. So be
careful and use only editors producing clean plain ASCII output
like Notepad for example. M$ Word is really bad choice for this
simple task.

Zdenek OK1DSZ

from:   Zdenek Sebek
        CZECH TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
        Faculty of Electrical Engineering
        Department of Control Engineering
        Karlovo namesti 13
        121 35 Prague 2 , CZECH REPUBLIC
        tel.:   +420 2 24357434
        fax.:   +420 2 24918646, +420 2 24357610
        e-mail: sebek@fel.cvut.cz