[TRLog] Frequency hiccups? Addition

Subject: [TRLog] Frequency hiccups? Addition
From: Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 21:57:58 +0500
I always had this problem but the work around is to change bands and modes
on the radio. Now, it is not always handy. In fact I wish there is some sort
of table can be programmed for TR so that changing the frequency would
automatically change the mode. It would be so useful for mixed  mode
contests like IARU . Now if I pick the cw spot on the band map and I am
currently in SSB mode the radio jumps to the spot freq but I need to change
mode manually and then retune the radio (the freq is changing with the mode
change on IC751A). If you add up the problem described by Tree when
switching the mode and band from the software side it becomes really
annoying sometimes.