[TRLog] 2 Items

Subject: [TRLog] 2 Items
From: BrenSmth@cs.com (BrenSmth@cs.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:58:37 EST
Tnx for any help.

I have a problem with TR on my Toshiba laptop as follows. A software/hardware
conflict seemingly causes computer lockup when floppie save to drive A: is
attempted during CW. I do not know if this is a general problem or just a
quirk of my specific Toshiba Satellite (it is completely loaded with memory -
to the max). This "bug" is in ALL contests - not related to any particular
file. It has same symptoms as RF feedback into the keyboard, but RF is NOT
the cause (happens even with no RF output from RIG). I found this out the
hard way in FD, IOTA and other contests. Any help on this will be appreciated.

Also, I set up LOGCFG.DAT and NCQSO.DOM for the NC QSO party for FIXED,
IN-STATE stations, with pretty much all the correct mults, scoring, etc.
Anybody wants a copy, please advise.