SV: [TRLog] CW problems

Subject: SV: [TRLog] CW problems
From: clive_whelan@btinternet.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 00:55:09 GMT
George Fremin III - K5TR wrote:

> Disabled AUTO SEND CHARACTER COUNT feature if the call entered so
> far has / in it.  This keeps it from starting for calls like JA1/WB6ZVC.

Sure but what *I* want to do is DISABLE the DISABLE feature!!

> Try using Control-Enter to move ahaed in the
> QSO logging process instead of just Enter.
> It does the same thing as Enter but does
> not send CW.

Gosh, are you saying that works at any stage? I use it all the time to
"LOG WITHOUT QSL", but wasn't aware that it would work e.g. when going
from the call window to the exchange window. Don't answer of course I'll
check it right away. Yes I see it does work that way, but of course if I
have e.g. AUTO SEND CHARACTER COUNT=4 which I do, then that process is
defeated and CW must be manulaly disabled, or am I missing summat?

Doc, does it cover this in the manual, or am I being dense?
Nope I just checked and it doesn't say this at all!

73

Clive
GW3NJW