[TRLog] SBDVP and TR

Subject: [TRLog] SBDVP and TR
From: jimsmith@home.com (Jim Smith)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:22:27 -0800
Dave

I'm trying to do the same thing.  I found the output of the Heil HC4 to
be too low to get a decent recording on my AWE64 card when using the Mic
In jack so I'm building a little amp to boost the level.  I'm taking the
mic audio from the Patch output on my 1000MP MkV so I won't have to
switch the mic back and forth.  I'll let you know how it works out.  I
should know today.

73
Jim     VE7FO