[TRLog] Auto CQ

Subject: [TRLog] Auto CQ
From: megansdadd@yahoo.com (Mark Beckwith)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 07:59:05 -0700 (PDT)
I read all the reflector archive stuff on Auto CQ and
it all comes back - that first character is getting
dropped.  I remember now.

All I can say is, it didn't slow me down to stop the
loop by hitting ESC and the auto resumption of CQ
feature, which though not perfect, kept forcing my
pace, which is golden.  I loved this feature.

Imperfect?  YES.  Does that justify removing it?  NO.
It is WAY too good a feature to let a little bug like
that kill it.  Can we have a choice?

Mark, N5OT