[TRLog] Auto CQ

Subject: [TRLog] Auto CQ
From: Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 04:26:38 +0600
> All I can say is, it didn't slow me down to stop the
> loop by hitting ESC and the auto resumption of CQ
> feature, which though not perfect, kept forcing my
> pace, which is golden.  I loved this feature.

Another irritation is the fact that Auto-resumption starts not immediately
after finishing the QSO but after the pre-programmed time (3sec in my case).
And I cannot discard it when the rate goes up once I have started it when
the rate was low.

> Imperfect?  YES.  Does that justify removing it?  NO.
> It is WAY too good a feature to let a little bug like
> that kill it.  Can we have a choice?

The choice is always there. One can use the version with auto resumption or
the version without it.

73,
Igor, UA9CDC