[TRLog] RE: TRLog and RTTY - PK232

Subject: [TRLog] RE: TRLog and RTTY - PK232
From: n4wyr@hotmail.com (Ron Thomas)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:53:16 -0400
I send the CTRL-D by using an editor that does hex, and editing the
logcfg.dat file.  While in normal text, put in the command for the RTTY
Receive string.  Put a space where the CTRL-D will be.  Switch to hex mode,
and change the space (x20) to CTRL-D (x04).  I use Ultraedit32 to do this,
which I read about here (or maybe on the PSK31 list) a few years ago.  It
also does column mode editing, and isn't very expensive.

The problem I have with the transmit command is that the control M is
treated as a carriage return, and just ends up with an extra blank line in
the file.  I can't figure out how to make it part of the command and not
just the end of the command.

BTW, somebody suggested CTRL-J in a private email last week.  Thanks, but it
didn't work.

Ron N4WYR

> In this issue:
>
>     Re: [TRLog] RTTY
>
> See the end of the digest for information about trlog-digest

> Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 16:13:33 +0000
> From: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
> Subject: Re: [TRLog] RTTY
>
> N4WYR wrote:
>
> >I recently acquired a PK-232 Pakratt, without the manuals.  I have been
able
> >to get it to work using the PKGold software.  I would like to use it with
> >TR, but am having trouble figuring out the transmit and receive codes.
It