[TRLog] troubles with "reworking the contest"

Subject: [TRLog] troubles with "reworking the contest"
From: n2cu@magtrol.com (Thomas R. Williams)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 07:59:10 -0400
Ben,

I have yet to get TR READ to do anything useful. In fact, when I tried
re-working the
contest it totally screwed up my log. Fortunately I had a backup copy of the log
file.

Anyway, just add "MULT BY MODE = FALSE" to your LOGCFG.DAT file. Delete the
RESTART.BIN file and start up TR again. It will sort out the extra multipliers
and
score it correctly.

To create a summary sheet, change the contest statement in LOGCFG.DAT to
"CONTEST =
FLORIDA QSO PARTY". Go to POST and select the option to create a summary sheet.
Then
just use a text editor to change the title of the summary sheet from FQP to SR.

73 and God Bless America,
Tom N2CU <><