[TRLog] troubles with "reworking the contest"

Subject: [TRLog] troubles with "reworking the contest"
From: n2cu@magtrol.com (Thomas R. Williams)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:29:52 -0400
OK. I copied my original log to n2cu.log. Moved the original log out of the
directory and ran TR
READ N2CU.LOG. It ran through the contest without any problems. Cool! I did
restart it several
times trying to stop the CW. Found out putting CW TONE = 0 and CW ENABLE =
FALSE in the
logcfg.dat file allows the contest to be re-run as fast as possible. Thanks for
the help.

73 and God Bless America,
Tom N2CU <><