[TRLog] Problems with SCP (Super Check Partial)

Subject: [TRLog] Problems with SCP (Super Check Partial)
From: retire@rconnect.com (Larry Menzel)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:56:55 -0600
In a related situation, TR was not putting in the zones for me as I typed in
call signs.  Do I have to throw a switch somewhere?
The manual says that it checks the cty.dat and one of the .dom files for
this.  I start TR from a contest-name subdirectory, so
do I have to move the .dom files to the active directory?

Larry, N0XB