[TRLog] Linux, DOSEMU and TRLog

Subject: [TRLog] Linux, DOSEMU and TRLog
From: k0emt@dbbear.com (Bryan - k0emt)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:04:22 GMT
I am using SuSE Linux on my home machine.
Tonight I will get you the specific release, it's 6.x something or other.
I had to go through the custom install and pick to install DOSEMU.

Puchased the N0SS LPT interface board yesterday and assembled it last
night.  Tested ok on windows machine this am.
After I add the paddle and PTT jacks I will configure
the Linux machine with an LPT port and try the interface on it.
(The machine has had a bit of hardware in it
 and the LPT had been disabled to conserve IRQ's.)

Btw, for DOSEMU to work you will need to have a DOS bootable floppy.
You'll need the *.sys hidden system files as well as
the command.com file.  Also, it is very important to not load keyb.com
or any keyboard drivers in the DOSEMU.  (At least in the version I have.)

73,

Bryan ? k0emt
http://www.dbbear.com/k0emt/