[TRLog] My Trip

Subject: [TRLog] My Trip
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:29:05 -0800
Hi,

I am guessing that some of you know that I am going
on a trip next month but, I am sure that many of you
do not know this since most of you are contesters and
not DXers.

You can read the full press release here:

http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/misc/vp8pr.txt

Anyway - I am going on a dxpedition to VP8/South Georgia and VP8/South
Sandwitch islands. I will be gone for most of the month of January
and some of February 2002.

The reason I am posting to this list is - to let you know that if you
want to update TR-Log or buy a new copy or a manual or a W1WEF CW
interface you will need to do it in the next two weeks or be willing
to wait until I return in late February.

I hate to "close the shop" but it is pretty much a one man
act in the orders and shipping department so I really do
not have much choice.

We will have some notices on the web pages on what is going on etc
for the people who do not see this message.

You may also contact Tree for support or if you did not
get your email update etc.

I hope to see you all on the bands next month.

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."