[TRLog] ADIF conversion and General Logger

Subject: [TRLog] ADIF conversion and General Logger
From: w4tyu@icx.net (Jean Giesler)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 03:04:15 +0000
I have had absolutely no problems using the Windows format of LogConv in
converting the TR ".dat" files into ".adi" files and then importing into
my LOGWINDOWS general logger.

To track the various awards I am interested in, I use spreadsheets
rather than depending on the logging program to keep me up to date.
That way I can see the specific information at a glance even while
operating.

Ole man JEAN    W4TYU