[TRLog] CODE SPEED CHANGES

Subject: [TRLog] CODE SPEED CHANGES
From: swca@swbell.net (Mark Beckwith)
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 16:49:19 -0600
>Hmmm - well, you guys should understand that Mark was my best man at
>my first wedding and he sang my second one...  Therefore, he gets to
>rattle a cage a little more than others.

Gosh.  I was trying to figure out the best way to say this without coming off
really looney.  I guess you said it, Tree.

Like I said, if it's easy then great.  If it is not, I agree with Pete and
everyone else - spend the effort on something important.

>Of course - there are some people who send me pizzas from New York for favors.

What was that address again?  BORING??  Can you even get Pizza in a place called
BORING??  (Must be why they had to get it sent from New York).

Mark, N5OT