[TRLog] CODE SPEED CHANGES

Subject: [TRLog] CODE SPEED CHANGES
From: aa4ga@contesting.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:39:16 -0500

I thought I replied to the list, but maybe it didn't take...seems
like I have that problem on this reflector from time to time...

On 3 Jan 2002, at 15:22, Mark Beckwith wrote:

> This is one of those days when I wonder if we are speaking the same
> language. My questions are:
>
> Tree: Is it easy or hard to make this change?
>
> Everyone else: Is this of any value to you?

You're right...it's another case of people not "getting it".

If Tree can do it easily, and leave the default alone, what's the
problem?

I wouldn't set it to 1 wpm, but might set it to 5 or 10 wpm for
larger jumps...to really QRS in a hurry when I need to.  But that's
just me and the way I operate.  Mark apparently operates
differently...no biggie.

> This thread is becoming very complicated.

Yes it is...I can hear Mark's hair coming out at the roots!

:)

Lee

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA