[TRLog] Somewhat off topic HELP Pse

Subject: [TRLog] Somewhat off topic HELP Pse
From: retire@rconnect.com (Larry Menzel)
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 20:21:02 -0600
Gil, et.al., who responded to my plea.

Yup..bad video card...damn..and I had already reformatted my drive...oh, well,
that's a good thing from time to time...was able to salvage all my important
stuff to my D drive so no harm done, except that in all that, I forgot to copy
my old autoexec.bat and config.sys files, so I had to redo that for my DOS
programs like TRlog and a couple others.

Had a problem getting the new AGP video card to play with my SB card, but
all's well, and back up and running...

...now if I could just get those 8 hours back it took to restore it all.

Thanks to the greatest mail list in the world for your help.

Larry, N0XB
Northfield, MN