[TRLog] RSGB Jubilee contest

Subject: [TRLog] RSGB Jubilee contest
From: clive@gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 21:58:24 -0000
Hi

The above is scheduled for June, and is a chance for all
entrants to work some juicy British Commonwealth stuff.

Here's the problem for TR. I have an rsgb.dom file to handle the
mults. but the scoring method ( SSB and CW) is five points per
QSO which is not supported. I have had a look at some of the
supported contests to see if they use this method, but can't
find any  at present.

If anyone knows different I'd be pleased to hear from you.

Of course Tree might want to incorporate that QSO point method ,
or who knows even support the whole contest, hint hint!

73

Clive
GW3NJW
gw3njw@gw7x.org