[TRLog] Increment QSO number

Subject: [TRLog] Increment QSO number
From: kl7ra@blizzard.gcgo.nasa.gov (kl7ra)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 00:53:49 -0900

>Hello all,
>
>I was looking at TR-log features and haven't found about how (if possible) to
>increment
>QSO/Exchange number.

Hi Andy

As of the latest issue, TRLog can't increment the exchange number to be
transmitted.
We have asked for this feature in the past and at one time I was hoping we
could just
[ Left] arrow over to the QSO number and change it. The programming is a little
more
difficult them it would seem and for now the solution is to network PC's.

On a good note the log checking software doesn't seem to care.

73 Rich  KL7RA

44 below zero two weeks ago, warmed up to 20 below. 3 months till spring.
Yeah...