[TRLog] SBDVP

Subject: [TRLog] SBDVP
From: kg2au@stny.rr.com (Jimmy Weierich)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 17:53:29 -0400
Kevin,

With the release of SBDVP v1.0.2 I would like to take the opportunity
to again thank you for providing and continuing to support this
software. I have been using it since 1997 Sweepstakes and it has
performed flawlessly. I have received frequent comments on the
quality of my recordings compared to some of the other DVP systems
out there.

I'm sure it has improved my contest scores, if for no other reason
than allowing more frequent sips of coffee during those slow runs in
the wee hours.

SBDVP represents true ham spirit!

Best Regards,
Jimmy