[TRLog] SBDVP version 1.03...

Subject: [TRLog] SBDVP version 1.03...
From: kk1l@arrl.net (Ronald Rossi)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:28:05 -0400
Folks,

Kevin has recently updated his code to interface more fully with TR.
Specifically Kevin did three things to his code. 1) he fixed a bug which
had been by hidden (by raw luck really) for nearly four years. 2)
changed SBDVP to identify itself unique from DVPTSR. 3) added support
for determining when a message is playing and when it is finished.

Number three will be of great value in the future allowing for message
chaining just as with CW messages as well as the possibility of
stringing together phonetic recordings to spell out call signs. Not
something I am a fan of, but it is pretty neat. It will also allow some
improved SO2R SSB operation I expect. I don't have a schedule for any of
this, I guess I am just musing a bit about the future.

Many thanks to Kevin for making the time in his busy schedule to make
the changes needed.

You can get the newest release at
http://fermi.la.asu.edu/w9cf/sbdvp/src/sbdvp103.zip
--