[TRLog] TR Special Event Configuration

Subject: [TRLog] TR Special Event Configuration
From: hrg@cifnet.com (Mike D.)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 07:43:18 -0500
This weekend our club is operating a special event. I thought I was fine
tuning a CFG file that would do everything, but now I ended up with
multiplier lists that don't dim after working domestic contacts and only dim
sometimes when working DX.

I have two computers networked (one CW, one phone). I want to log RST NAME
and QTH. I would also like to have a multiplier list showing domestic and DX
mults that works. Below, please find my current CFG file data. Anyone have a
solution? Thanks.

73 de Mike, N9BOR
FISTS MAC SMC ZUT
http://www.qsl.net/n9bor
MAC http://www.qsl.net/mac

di dah dit - The only Roger Beep you'll ever need.
Let your fingers do the talking -- Morse code.
My designated driver is a 12BY7A.
Over 1 million beeps served!

MY CALL = K9Y
CONTEST = GENERAL QSO
DISPLAY MODE = COLOR
KEYER RADIO ONE OUTPUT PORT = PARALLEL 1
PADDLE PORT = 1
MULTI PORT = SERIAL 2
COMPUTER ID = D

;This sets up the type of DX Multiplier you will use
DX MULTIPLIER = ARRL DXCC

;This sets up the domestic multiplier used. By asking
;for a second multiplier you automatically enable ALT-G
;to swap between the two displays;
DOMESTIC MULTIPLIER = DOMESTIC FILE

;This file is for 50 states and 13 provinces.
DOMESTIC FILENAME = S50P13.DOM

;other stuff reduced to just the last instance of each

ALL CW MESSAGES CHAINABLE = TRUE
AUTO DUPE ENABLE S AND P = FALSE
BAND MAP ALL BANDS = FALSE
BAND MAP ENABLE = FALSE
;BIG REMAINING LIST = TRUE
CALL WINDOW SHOW ALL SPOTS = FALSE
COUNTRY INFORMATION FILE = CTY.DAT

CQ EXCHANGE = ^^ $ RST 5NN  QTH NILES, IL BK
CQ EXCHANGE NAME KNOWN = ^^$ RST 5NN  QTH NILES, IL BK
CQ MEMORY F1 = CQ CQ PISAN TOWER SPEC EVENT DE \ \ K
CQ MEMORY F2 = CQ PISAN TOWER^ CQ PISAN TOWER^ CQ PISAN TOWER DE \ \ K
CQ MEMORY F3 =  RST 5NN  QTH NILES, IL
CQ MEMORY F4 = 73 \ QRZ
CQ MEMORY F5 =  K9Y
CQ MEMORY F6 =  DE \
CQ MEMORY F7 = SRI QSO B4 73 \ QRZ

QSL MESSAGE = 73 \ QRZ
REPEAT S&P EXCHANGE = RST 5NN  QTH NILES, IL
S&P EXCHANGE =  RST 5NN QTH NILES, IL

CURTIS KEYER MODE = A
DISTANCE MODE = MILES

FARNSWORTH ENABLE = TRUE