[TRLog] Fixed the ROBOT Bounce

Subject: [TRLog] Fixed the ROBOT Bounce
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:55:47 -0300
There was a post here recently from OK1RR that said he had a problem
with the robot expecting a section from him as well.  If it's true
that the robot wants an ARRL section from DX then that needs fixing as
well.

-Mike N2MG

The following message was sent by "Dale L Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org> on Mon, 15
Jul 2002 09:09:30 -0500.