[TRLog] Fixed the ROBOT Bounce

Subject: [TRLog] Fixed the ROBOT Bounce
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:09:30 -0500
I'm curious to know why TRLog doesn't take care of that bit of housekeeping
for us.

If ARRL is expecting the ARRL Section there in spite of the type of ARRL
contest type (ITU zone, state, section, DX, etc.), can't TRLog plug that
field automatically?

I seemd to remember that TRLog asked for my callsign and some other
information when I first loaded it.  Don't we also set our section then?  If
not, maybe we should for just this purpose.

It seems that people ask about it everytime there's a log submission for a
contest.

73,
dale, kg5u