[TRLog] Radio interface problem

Subject: [TRLog] Radio interface problem
From: 107770.3462@compuserve.com (James P. Cassidy)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:11:39 -0400
Has anyone had recent problems with interfacing the FT817 radio?  Mine
worked in the past and this weekend does not.
I think the problem may be that since it worked before I have upgraded the
version.  Only using ver 6.62 currently and it does some very strange
things. I can't recall the version that worked in the past.

Reverts to Non ? instead of the usual 20CW.  The radio never does receive
the info nor feeds any to the program.  Freq. readout on the program has
something like 814120.0 kHz.

TNX 73 Jim KI7Y