[TRLog] extra TR.EXE and TR.OVR in 6.71a zip file...

Subject: [TRLog] extra TR.EXE and TR.OVR in 6.71a zip file...
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 09:24:44 -0500
Folks,

When I packed up the version 6.71a earlier yesterday I ended up with TWO
copies of TR.EXE and TR.OVR in the zip file! That is why the file was bigger
than the previous zips. One was the working set (time stamp 10/31/02 14:17).
The other was a half fix which still has a bug in Auto CQ. I cannot say for
sure which one will get extacted. I fixed the zip file and am sending it out
yet again. They say three times a charm right! Please accept my apologies for
jerking you all around with this release so much. I trust the improvements are
worth it.

The updated zip file will be released to you later today.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont