[TRLog] Bandmap

Subject: [TRLog] Bandmap
From: kl7ra@ptialaska.net (KL7RA)
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 10:30:08 -0900
>Might be best to make it a little harder than one keystroke.
>It would really suck to bump one key and have it vanish.

> I'd hate that *only* one keystroke could delete a half-hour of careful
> bandmap filling...

Mike and George are correct of course except for the fact I would be
the first to "boink" the bandmap. When I wrote that I was really thinking
of a keyboard entry instead of having to delete the bandmap file. For
DXing I bring up TRLog with a bat file for General logging that does the
delete, but that's a work-around.

Might be better to have this command work when you are in CTL-END
bandmap mode. Today we have several options when we are in that mode,
show all, show mults, etc. The cmd [Delete All]  might not be as useful as
in the past and really only for a few of us. Back-burner kind of idea,
unless
its a few lines of code or something simple.

73 Rich KL7RA